Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Litaf "Seat 2 Go" Safari

(5 Posts)
uwila Mon 11-Apr-05 17:10:59

Does anyone one one of these? Do you like it? Is it worth the £40+ that it costs. How does it compare to normal buggy boards?

For anyone who doesn't know what this is, it is a 2-step buggyboard. Toddler can stand on first step or turn around and sit on second step. (presumably mine will prefer to stand on the second step).

I'm wondering particularly how fiddlyit is to take the thing off and put it back onto the pram whilst out.

I have a maclaren Techno Classic (if that makes any difference)

Twiglett Mon 11-Apr-05 17:16:49

Yes I have one, yes I liked it and think its worth it, as the child can stand or sit, plus you can take 2 children on it easily

it fits on really easily. you put 2 clips on the buggy that stay there, then you just attach it and put on the stabiliser bar

Though never attached it to our Techno as I felt DS was old enough to walk by the time we took DD out of the Pliko) but I'm sure it'll fit the Techno

its just languishing in our shed at the moment, shoudl get round to selling it I suppose

are you interested in 2nd hand? are you in London? (wouldn't post it)

uwila Mon 11-Apr-05 17:30:53

Hi Twiglett, I might be interested. How much would you want for it? What colour is it?

I'm in Sunbury, and work in Leatherhead. Where are you?

Twiglett Mon 11-Apr-05 18:27:30

IIRC it is black or a deep blue (I think, will have to check and that it has all parts)Maybe £20?

I'm in SE London, (E. Dulwich) don't think that's especially close to you though

I don't have the box so can't imagine posting it easily which is a shame

uwila Tue 12-Apr-05 10:37:03

Thanks, Twiglett, but I think by the time I pay you £20 and cover the cost packaging and shipping, I might as well just buy a new one (with a couple added features -- the safari model) for not much more.

Any one else have one of these? Do you like it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now