Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Cheap boys SUN PROTECTION SUITS

(12 Posts)
cheekymunchkin Mon 11-Apr-05 14:08:42

Hi does anyone know where you can buy these cheaply? I want one for ds - but they are all over £20 in the shops. Does anyone know who sells them at a reasonable price? I don't mind buying on line. Any ideas? Tks

Yorkiegirl Mon 11-Apr-05 14:20:06

Message withdrawn

katzguk Mon 11-Apr-05 14:23:50

i think the big supermarkets have got them in.

watch out buying secondhand though because they should be handwashed without detergent as it degrades there sun factor

Fimbo Mon 11-Apr-05 14:29:13

I got my ds one from M & S here

Also agree with comment about not buying them second hand.

anchovies Mon 11-Apr-05 14:31:06

I got the same as fimbo, £14 from M&S but in turquoise instead.

foxinsocks Mon 11-Apr-05 14:33:03

they've also got them in sainsburys for £11

Fimbo Mon 11-Apr-05 14:33:40

Snap Anchovies - mine is also blue with the little dog on the back - got ds (16mths) age 3-4 so it would be long sleeved/legged instead of 3/4 length.

anchovies Mon 11-Apr-05 14:36:55

My poor DS has such short legs I didn't even realise it was meant to be 3/4 length!! Its also a bit snug around his tummy, think he may have inherited my body shape!

beachyhead Mon 11-Apr-05 14:37:55

try Lion in the Sun on line

cheekymunchkin Mon 11-Apr-05 16:30:17

Thanks everyone for the suggestions - I will have a look at those. They do seem really popular this year - but I don't want to spend a fortune as ds will no doubt grow out of it within weeks!

pixel Mon 11-Apr-05 19:50:01

I got some in Peacocks last year for my two and they were only about £6 each. I don't know if they will do them this year but it might be worth keeping an eye open.

cheekymunchkin Fri 15-Apr-05 08:05:19

Thanks for all your help. I have decided to buy from Polka Dot - which was mentioned on another thread. They have M+S sun protection suits for £9.99 which is the sort of price I hoped to pay. It's a two piece one which seems like a good idea.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: