Talk

Advanced search

European Breakdown cover

(4 Posts)
FIMAC1 Sat 09-Apr-05 13:32:33

Has anyone got any good tips for companies for European Breakdown cover? Just realised that we don't have any and we are taking the In-Laws back to Dunkirk next weekend - don't have any breakdown cover at all at the moment so UK cover as well would be good

Thanks

Tortington Sun 10-Apr-05 12:56:14

well we are with norwich union direct. although used to be with the RAC- the RAC and the AA both charge extra for euro brakdown cover - and its worth a ring around - that point really pissed me off as i paid the RAC a lot of money just in case my car wontstart - i had the " come fix it and do everything for me" policy so was a bit fked off that they charged me about 60 squid extra ( for the year) like i can afford more than one holiday after they have screwed me over!!! any road up - its something i absolutley need so i pay for

good luck

StuartC Sun 10-Apr-05 13:35:51

Here's a comparison site for breakdown cover, including European.
Also consider Greenflag .

yoyo Sun 10-Apr-05 13:41:58

I got 2 years RAC cover including European breakdown for £120 (and that's the comprehensive package). It is worth ringing them up and asking what they can offer you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now