Talk

Advanced search

Bugaboo buggy board - is this good or rubbish?

(12 Posts)
BumblBeee Sat 07-Feb-09 18:32:23

Do children have the patience to stand on these? And what about those boards that have bike things on them?

pippylongstockings Sat 07-Feb-09 21:19:37

My sisters DS did use a bugaboo buggy board - he is very compliant though and I could never believe he would stand there at 23 months old. He is now nearly 3 and she is still lucky enough for him to stay on it!

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Sat 07-Feb-09 21:29:41

we don't have a bugaboo one but we have had a great experience with the lascal 3G DS1 was 2.5 years old when DS2 was born and loved his "skate board" stood really happily on it for 95% of the time - which was good enough for us.

BumblBeee Sat 07-Feb-09 22:17:13

Wow this is encouraging?

suwoo Sat 07-Feb-09 22:25:54

I am thinking very seriously about the bugaboo twoo one with the seat. I am dubious about DS permanently peering into the pram though. I think it will piss me the baby off.

Divineintervention Sat 07-Feb-09 22:28:01

I can't fit mine on since I took it off once angry. If I ever get the time I'm going to write and ask.... perhaps I should be doing that now!grin

BumblBeee Sat 07-Feb-09 23:14:19

suwoo - you make me LAUGH!

Divine - this sounds rather worrying, I didn't realise these were high tech affairs. Bummer.

Divineintervention Sun 08-Feb-09 09:02:16

It's not so high tech as bloody stiff, it just doean't look like it should fit. You have to put the little bastard clippy things around the pram bar and then ramslide the buggy board on.

Divineintervention Sun 08-Feb-09 09:06:42

BTW when on my dd (from 26 months) loved 'riding' on it.

dollydimple9 Sun 08-Feb-09 09:49:56

I have a bugaboo board with the twoo seat and too be honest its a pain in the back side,it sticks out far too much and i have to walk at the side of the pram although dd loves it and will stay on it, i cant get up kerbs with it either so i have to lift it angry which can kill your back after a while. I was determined not to have a double as i hate them so thought the twoo and board were a better option but with all the bad weather last week i gave in and bought a phil and teds and i only wish i had bought it 4 months ago because its fab and much easier then my bug with the board.My older dd was 2 and half when i first started using the board and now will be 3 next month.Hth

suwoo Sun 08-Feb-09 09:58:42

I have bought a MB double, but I thought the board would be useful too- God, anyone would think I was made of money shock. I think there are too many products on the market- and I seem to want them all <<stamps foot>>

BumblBeee Tue 10-Feb-09 18:36:08

Re: i cant get up kerbs with it either

I was wondering about this also! I have a prolapsed disc and I may end up with another C-Section so god help me if I have to lift the silly thing every 5 minutes!

Divineintervention: Ha you make me laugh. And it is typical our toddlers will take pleasure in our agonosing attempts to please them...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now