Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

anyone got TP outside play equipment?

(5 Posts)
secretregular Fri 08-Apr-05 14:54:05

I'm just about to buy some and am humming and ahhing about what to get. I want the climbing frame which looks like an alien bug, the one you climb up (well not me personally but toddler will!) can sit on top of and then slide down. You can also buy a canvas cover for it so its like a den. does anyone have this stuff and can you recommend a "must have" bit ? there are so many bits and bobs with it I'm getting a bit confused. any help much appreciated.

triceratops Fri 08-Apr-05 15:43:29

How old is the toddler? We have the explorer frame with slide and slide extention. They last forever and are fairly easy to get hold of second hand. We have had ours for two years and ds still loves it. Granny is getting the wooden swing set for her garden.

Milliways Fri 08-Apr-05 15:53:41

We have the challenger. Our kids insisted on putting the slide up on a higher bar so it has a steep drop. We don't have the tent, but they do like the cargo net. We also have a trapeeze bar which is great fun, hanging from a tree separate to frame. Water slide is fun in summer. However NOTHING beats the 14' trampoline (Not TP - Supertramp).

Ou neighbours have a wooden frame & everyone likes the climbing wall. They also have the deluxe fun ride, so our kids are always swapping gardens.

thedogmother Fri 08-Apr-05 16:01:10

secretregular - I have a friend who has TP climbing frame, tent, walkway, cargo net etc - she is willing to give this away to the first person who will come and dismantle and take away. Her children are too old for it now. It's been very good stuff fro mwhat I can gather.

TracyK Thu 14-Apr-05 14:24:58

where bouts are you dm?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now