Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

laundry basket for kids room

(5 Posts)
starlover Fri 08-Apr-05 14:07:29

I need a laundry basket to put in ds's room... not too big.
he has a kind of bright animal theme going on (mothercare baby circus is part of it), so want something that will go with that...

any ideas anyone?

csa Fri 08-Apr-05 21:35:25

hello starlover, not quite a laundry basket but what i did was to convert a pillowcase into a laundry bag for ds by sewing/inserting a cord around the rim. use an animal themed pillowcase perhaps? also, got a real cheapo 50p hook from the local shop and stuck a tractor tom sticker on it and stuck it on ds room wall to hang the laundry bag from and he thinks it's christmas all over again

Aero Fri 08-Apr-05 22:10:45

We got nice bright ones from Ikea, but can't find a link.

bibiboo Sat 09-Apr-05 09:56:59

Saw some of those pop-up ones in Homebase yesterday (for toys or laundry) - they fold away flat after use. They had Spiderman and Barbie, then their own range, spaceships and jungle I think. Argos has similar. Hope that helps.
Also, I second Ikea for simple storage. We've got a fold away laundry basket for £2.50! Not all that stylish, but washable and folds flat.

starlover Sat 09-Apr-05 15:20:11

csa.. that's a very good idea! Although I am not the best sewer in the world... might give it a go!
also will check out ikea and homebase for the easy no-sew option!

Thanks all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now