Advanced search

Do you have a Phil and Ted's Vibe? - I have a "back flap" but no clue where it goes!

(5 Posts)
Lotster Wed 04-Feb-09 19:09:36

The help book simply shows it folded, names it as a "back flap" but after much searching I'm still unsure what to do with it??

It's a transparent plastic piece with toggles, any ideas please?


EldonAve Wed 04-Feb-09 19:15:41

does it have velcro?
I have a sport and there is a plastic flap that goes under the handles (attaches to back of hood) when you have a baby in the lie flat bit

Lotster Wed 04-Feb-09 19:16:33

toggles, but I shall try that option, thanks!

shortshafe Wed 04-Feb-09 22:59:09

It does indeed go under the handles - attaches to the back of the hood and the seat, I believe to be used with the single rain cover so that baby doesn't get soaked if lying down!

We've not used ours as we only have the double raincover.

Lotster Thu 05-Feb-09 12:48:05

Aha, thanks for that.

Took it for a spin today. Very lightweight to push, not as easy as my Mountain Buggy, but a very good second to it, considering the Vibe takes two. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: