Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Quinny Zapp

(7 Posts)
felixthecat Fri 08-Apr-05 08:10:25

anyone got one of these funky new strollers? I've been thinking of getting one and wondering what ppl think of them?

jojo28 Fri 08-Apr-05 08:58:01

Saw one the other day in orange - looks great but it doesn't recline. I traded in my Volo for that reason so it's a no no for me.

LIZS Fri 08-Apr-05 11:28:38

Saw a blue one in the park the other day and it looked very smart but wider across wheel base at back than I'd imagined

BeanieBabe Fri 08-Apr-05 12:22:28

I just don't get the point of a buggy without a shopping basket ????

bargainhunter Fri 08-Apr-05 17:18:33

We'e had ours for 2 weeks now and rate it very highly. Dd does not like sleeping in a pram lying down so that wasn't a problem for us. We have the mauve one. The attraction for us was the size it collapses to. We can get more shopping in the boot of the Punto now (as opposed to on the knees of other ds's. It's great to push around, with sharp turning for negotiating aisles in "not very pram friendly" shops. We got ours for £135 as the shop was advertising them for £120 before getting stocks in, Quinny would not allow them to sell them at this price so it went to RRP £150. As we had already shown interest, he met us halfway.

felixthecat Sat 09-Apr-05 09:25:50

i was a bit put off by the fact that it doesnt recline and doesnt have a shopping basket. Does it matter?

jojo28 Sat 09-Apr-05 12:42:54

You have to think what you are going to use it for. I go out on quite long excursions so I needed a buggy that DS could catch 40 winks in without getting a crick in his neck and waking up all the time as his head lolls about, shopping basket wasn't an issue for me as I do not really use my buggy for shopping trips but if you do then thats going to be an issue - I'm sure you could sling a few bags on the handle with some buggy weights on the front.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now