(12 Posts)
laneydaye Thu 07-Apr-05 15:22:14

What do you think? didnt bother with ds
should i bother with dd?
how good are they?
and what age from?

cheers.....xx

louloubelle Thu 07-Apr-05 15:27:41

I thought my Tigex one was fab. Would definitely recommend it.

nailpolish Thu 07-Apr-05 15:29:49

didnt with dd1 but with dd2 i was really great cos they like to be bathed together and it was imposssible with out the seat

Newbarnsleygirl Thu 07-Apr-05 15:32:09

I love ours. It was only £6.99 from Argos and we've had it since dd was 7 months and we're still using it now and she's 18 months.

I would say it's one of them things I have found really useful.

anchovies Thu 07-Apr-05 15:33:27

We loved ours, he had it from about 5 months but by 11 months he could get out of it. Was great while we had it but he was a bit of a liability once he could escape from it.

laneydaye Thu 07-Apr-05 15:42:19

cheers everyone shes 5mths now but dosent sit solo yet..... do i wait till she does or will she be ok?

argos sound good!!

xxx

nailpolish Thu 07-Apr-05 15:58:38

my dd2 is 6 mths now and ive been using it for about 2 mths. i have one from toys r us.

its such a laugh bathing both of them together, esp when you have both hands free

laneydaye Thu 07-Apr-05 16:00:16

brilliant cos i bath dd and her bb whos 4 together but he says she gets in his way!!!!

jennifersofia Thu 07-Apr-05 20:12:14

Sorry, just to add to the mix, have to say it is the one thing that we really didn't use at all - only once. She would slump in it, it was hard to bath her bits, etc.

alfiesmum Thu 07-Apr-05 20:25:15

Sorry I have to agree with jennifersofia, I only used mine twice as my ds kept slipping forward and crushing his bits! looked very painful! Also found it hard to wash him

Fimbo Thu 07-Apr-05 20:28:33

I thought mine was great and ds loved it, only downside I found was as I live in a hardwater area, it got covered in limescale that was very hard to remove.

yoyo Thu 07-Apr-05 20:43:09

I didn't like them - found it easier to bath with the baby as long as DH was around to help with getting in and out.
A friend who had twins swore by the rubber rings with seats in (Floaties?).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now