Talk

Advanced search

Calling all buggy board OR Chicco trio 4 me owners - Will it fit on my pram??????

(11 Posts)
chocolatebunnies Sun 01-Feb-09 19:34:42

Hiya,
I need some advice, I need a buggy board for my 2 year old dd for when new baby arrives, our pram is the chicco trio 4 me, but I am finding it impossible to find out if any will fit or not, they just say 99% prams! So if anyone can tell me any that will fit or can help me find out if it will fit Id be so grateful!
Cheers!
Chocolatebunnies

PS-I have been on their website and my pram isnt on there!

5inthebed Sun 01-Feb-09 20:10:49

I have one of these prams, and used this for my 3 year old. It was really good, but as my son has autism, he needed more restraining so bought a double pram. He does hitch a ride on the back of the pram though.

chocolatebunnies Sun 01-Feb-09 20:43:55

hiya,
thanks for your reply
not sure thats going to be any good for us, looks really large and would be so worried about her falling off or me knocking her off!
chocolatebunnies

chocolatebunnies Mon 02-Feb-09 20:17:24

bump

chocolatebunnies Tue 03-Feb-09 19:18:37

bump

chocolatebunnies Wed 04-Feb-09 18:23:45

someone must be able to help me with buggy board!!!!

Umlellala Wed 04-Feb-09 19:46:24

hey, have you got a link to a pic of the back of your pushchair? I have just bought a buggyboard. It's a GENIUS design and really think it would go on just about every pushchair (it fits my icandy cherry and the V old mamas n papas pushchair I have).

Good resell on ebay if not, I bought mine from Boots, it was less than £40 on offer.

Umlellala Wed 04-Feb-09 19:50:38

Just looked on website, think it will be no prob at all. The only issue you might have is headroom under the long handle but I gather you can adjust that to umbrella style handles so will be fine.

claret73 Thu 10-Sep-09 20:00:42

Hi

Hope this thread i not dead...

Umbellala...what type of buggyboard do you have that work on an I-Candy Cherry?
Thanks

SparkyToo Thu 10-Sep-09 20:53:25

Can't help on the question - but I did have a buggy board and wouldn't recommend them if you want to look after your back as you end up walking along not exactly upright but bent over. I absolutely wrecked my back.

Umlellala Tue 15-Sep-09 22:06:59

Hey, mine is the Lascal Maxi (red with smiley faces) and was fab on icandy Cherry. Using it on my Maclaren now, I agree with Sparky - wrecks your back! sad

Planning to get a different buggy soon though - where dd can tuck under the handle like she did before (and I can walk upright again smile)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now