Wondering what age they're best for?

Thanks!

nappyaddict Sat 31-Jan-09 13:24:50

Nearly got one for DS who is 2.6

tassisssss Sun 01-Feb-09 14:10:47

Nearly? Did something put you off?

Anyone else?

MadameCastafiore Sun 01-Feb-09 14:25:04

I have bought 5 in my time for my 2 and for friends kids and they are great - even DH went on DSs with him down some really steep hills in Greenwich Park - they had the time of their lives.

DS and his friends still use his - he is 4 and DD uses hers and she is 8.5.

tassisssss Sun 01-Feb-09 19:24:28

thanks madameC, that's great! I've pretty much decided we will have one, just not sure which of my 3 to give it to!

Do you know if the "swing car" that looks the same but is about a tenner cheaper is the same or not? Thanks!

ja9 Sun 01-Feb-09 20:17:21

tass have you seen this

Note the bit about £1 postage for each additional item...

Surely you'll need more than one? Especially for your garden as there's not much else to play with ... wink

tassisssss Mon 02-Feb-09 14:47:57

thanks for that ja9

the swing ones were a similar price on amazon

no-one know if these cheaper versions are the same?

tassisssss Mon 02-Feb-09 14:48:55

(and no way are we getting more than one ja9, i may struggle to convince lovely dh that one's a good idea!)

nappyaddict Thu 05-Feb-09 17:03:32

decided to get one for his birthday instead as it wouldn't get much use in the winter.

hairycaterpillar Thu 05-Feb-09 17:05:06

What on earth is a didicar?!

tassisssss Fri 06-Feb-09 13:30:42

google it HC, there's a wee video to watch. I think your family should have one too. My friend with twins got one each for her girls at christmas but the boys (and adults) love them too. The way I'm justifying it is that my ds's getting too big and fast on his bike to use it one the patio.

Thinking ds'll get it for his b'day...he seems to think he'd prefer a skateboard hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now