Talk

Advanced search

Party Stuff - non 'branded'

(8 Posts)
popmum Tue 05-Apr-05 11:06:47

Anyone got any idea where I can get non branded (ie NOT barbie/ fimbles etc) party stuff eg plates, party bags, serviettes etc? Everywhere I look it is really branded and the party girl is only 2, so not really into these 'themes'
Have looked in tesco, John lewis and sainsburys to no avail. Am in central london, but live in Herts
Pls help!

ebbie22 Tue 05-Apr-05 11:07:20

Have you tried wilkingson?and woolies

Evesmama Tue 05-Apr-05 11:09:05

party delights.co.uk
this is where i ordered plain party boxes from, should get them in 3-5

Evesmama Tue 05-Apr-05 11:09:32

3-5 'days'

northerner Tue 05-Apr-05 11:09:47

Hi it was my son's birthday party on sat and he shared it with a little girl, so we needed something unisex. We bought on line from party pieces (just google party pieces') we went for just plain, bright coloured tableware in green, red, yellow and pale blue and it looked fab. They also do farmyard, teddy bears and other non branded stuff.

JanH Tue 05-Apr-05 11:11:23

partybox has themed stuff - eg dogs, cats, jungle - not necessarily branded, and also plain coloured stuff.

popmum Tue 05-Apr-05 11:20:59

Thanks for all the quick responses
Just ordered the farm yard stuff from party pieces - just what I wanted!
Saves me loads more trips round places !

cupcakes Tue 05-Apr-05 11:24:11

We had the farm range from there for ds's first birthday - and still use pieces left over now (he's 5). Especially the napkins - they hang around forever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now