Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

cheaper buggysnuggles....anyone used either of these site?

(11 Posts)
onadietcokebreak Sat 24-Jan-09 20:15:33

So i dont keep deliberating I am taking the plunge and getting a buggysnuggle.

Has anyone used either of these sites

www.babyzoop.co.uk

or

www.thatcuteage.com

They are good prices as include free delivery. Only normally shop with well known retailers.

Will pay by credit card but dont know if that will give me much protection considering the amount.

Also what colours do you like...its between the bright strips and simple blue stripe. I have a black buggy.

onadietcokebreak Sat 24-Jan-09 21:11:18

bump

Yurtgirl Sat 24-Jan-09 21:15:54

I dont know about either of those but this lady lives locally to me and is highly reccomended!

cuddlezoo

She has got a gorgeous stripy one for about £30 - Oh how I wish my los could have had one like that instead of boring black!!

onadietcokebreak Sat 24-Jan-09 22:35:21

thanks yurt but her cheapest will make my purchase an extra £10 with delivery....plus now got my heart set on buggysnuggle

Did a search for reviews and babycentre website had some positive reviews so goinbg to order. Will post back and let you all know whether its ok

plonker Sat 24-Jan-09 22:43:21

I don't know about the shops you linked to, but I got a brightstripe buggy snuggle from here and I love it!

I have a grey techno and its brightens it up beautifully smile

onadietcokebreak Sat 24-Jan-09 22:47:07

thanks. already ordered now...got the bright stripes for £25 as babyzoop had 10% off plus free delivery...not a bad price at all as was bidding on ebay for buggysnuggles and they were going for 320 second hand!

suzanneb1975 Tue 27-Jan-09 12:22:28

we got a gorgeous buggysnuggle here - www.funkymoose.co.uk. The do free delivery and we also had a discount code for 10% FMNN08

onadietcokebreak Sat 31-Jan-09 14:51:46

Update....well it arrived today after a week and they have sent me the wrong one. Not overly impressed as will now have to return original and probably wait for it to get back before replacement is sent. Probably looking at about 3 weeks plus will have to pay return postage. I hope they refund it. Waiting for their response.

They dispatched it on Thursday after I chased the order up on Wednesday. I think that was a bit slow considering I ordered Saturday.

onadietcokebreak Sat 31-Jan-09 14:52:30

Sorry should add that I ordered from baby zoop website not the other one.

onadietcokebreak Tue 03-Feb-09 22:35:00

Wish I hadnt ordered from Babyzoop now, they havent replied my email sent on saturday so not overly impressed. Have had to use buggysnuggle now as we have had snow. Luckily they sent me a blue one and I have a boy.....would have not used it if Pink.

I also think they only dispatched it because I emailed them chasing order.

onadietcokebreak Fri 06-Feb-09 20:03:15

Still no reply even though I have sent yet another email. Would not recommend this company at all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now