Talk

Advanced search

Mamas & Papas Luna (older version) Bumper Bar - Help!

(6 Posts)
LucyJ82 Wed 21-Jan-09 18:30:28

I have the older version of the Mamas & Papas Luna pushchair which doesn't have a bumper bar, but desperately need one! My daughter will be 1 at the end of this month & is getting good at giving me a heart attack every time I put her in the pushchair as she leans forward & I think she's going to fall straight out! Does anyone know if you can get the bumper bar seperately to fit onto the older version of the pushchair??

Thanks!

fairimum Wed 21-Jan-09 19:02:01

if you call mamas and papas they can order you one! my sister in law did this for hers! think was free!

Shhhh Wed 21-Jan-09 19:03:28

I have also heard that you can buy them seperate...I read somewhere that before the updated luna came out they were offering the bars to those that asked..

LucyJ82 Wed 21-Jan-09 19:43:14

Thanks ladies - I shall ring them tomorrow!

OchAyeballsintheSky Wed 21-Jan-09 19:48:54

I recently got one and they aren't free any more. In the end I got a brand new one off ebay because it was about a fiver cheaper than M&P wanted. They'll send you one if you ring them though, for about £20.

LucyJ82 Sat 24-Jan-09 12:45:53

I have now ordered one from M&P - £20 plus p&p so about £25 in total... asked if they were free & the woman said they'd never been free... think she was lying...!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now