Talk

Advanced search

maxi cosi car seat in ziggy (zebra print)

(5 Posts)
hermykne Mon 04-Apr-05 12:28:34

its the xp model and i cant seem to find anyone on line who sells it or maxi cosi seats in general (8mths to 4yrs)

any one got any online retailers who are in business as alot of the links i have seem to go no where - re contact them

frogs Mon 04-Apr-05 12:37:24

I was looking for this too recently, and I think the zebra is an old style. In the end I got the new red Priori XP from Kiddicare for £99. But a quick look at their website and Glasgow Pram centre doesn't seem to show them now, though they did three weeks ago when I got mine. Odd, as it's a new model/colour. John Lewis def. have them in, but not at the cheapest price, obviously.

Maybe try again in a couple of weeks?

LIZS Mon 04-Apr-05 12:51:25

They no longer do that fabric. If you look at their site under UK and select Carseats/Priori Xp then Collection you can see what is now available. The distributor is Dorel UK, if that helps :-

Dorel Juvenile Group U.K.
Hertsmere House
Shenley Road
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 1TE
Tel. (020) 8 236 0707
Fax (020) 8 236 0770

hermykne Mon 04-Apr-05 13:02:14

thanks a millon

hermykne Mon 04-Apr-05 13:04:16

frogs
john lewis are out of stock online, checked them already, thanks, saw kiddicare but couldnt find it on the site.

goine ring dorel

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now