Talk

Advanced search

Combi WE2 Side by Side Double Buggy

(4 Posts)
MrsOCD Fri 16-Jan-09 17:38:07

Hello, am going to purchase new buggy tmrw for 2.5 year old and newborn. Has anyone got one, if so, would be grateful to hear your opinions before I part with cash.

nicolamumof3 Fri 16-Jan-09 18:15:38

i had one as my first double buggy 18m but didn't like it. the liners and footmuffs are v.annoying and slip no good for either newborn or toddler, it felt flimsy to me. i think there are much better ones for the money tbh.

luckylady74 Fri 16-Jan-09 18:22:31

it fitted in the boot of my nissan micra!The folded size was why I got it for my newborn twins and it lasted well. I never felt the recline was very good - they could lie down fine, but not sit up well imo
With your 2 I would opt for something like the marco sky that I had or the mothercare copy - nicer for the older child and easier in shops.

nicolamumof3 Fri 16-Jan-09 18:41:27

yes that was a nother niggle the seat not coming up straight enought for toddler, its all coming back to me now. i wish i'd bought a p&t first off, i had a cosatto duet lite after the combi also useless then a couple of umbrella side by sides as my newborn was by then 6m which were good but became harder to push as the boys got heavier hence the p&t purchase, dream to push.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: