Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wii family ski - is it any good?

(9 Posts)
hedgepig Fri 16-Jan-09 15:13:45

Hi I have just got the Wii balance board and was thinking about getting the Wii family ski game.
has anyone tried it? googling it has given very mixed reviews (from fantastic to pants). It will be used by DS1 (age 5) and me and DH.

LIZS Fri 16-Jan-09 15:17:53

We really enjoy it but we are a skiing family! Board isn't essential and only one can play at a time on it, whereas up to 4 can go together with remote/nunchucks.

hedgepig Fri 16-Jan-09 17:51:35

thanks Liz, may I ask how old your child(ren) are?

dramaqueen Fri 16-Jan-09 17:57:52

We play it, but are also a skiing family. My kids are 7 & 5. We always try and go up the chair lifts together [sad emoticon]. The nigh skiing is good. My ds starts off at the top of the mountain and tries to knock over as many skiers as he can. A bit like real life actually grin

LIZS Fri 16-Jan-09 17:58:01

7 and 10

ladyhelen2 Fri 16-Jan-09 18:01:46

My 3.6 year old loves it. I just love watching him. We got it as not skiing this year due to me being pg, and am hoping it will wet his appetite for next year.

hedgepig Fri 16-Jan-09 21:37:05

thanks everyone, that's a big help smile

LIZS Tue 17-Feb-09 16:56:35

Hoorah we've finally cracked the last orienteering clue ! dc really good on tricks and moguls .

Are there any other wii games which have "quests" like this - thinking of ds' b'day coming up.

LIZS Sun 01-Mar-09 10:56:34

There's a new one out Family Ski and Snowboard . Anyone tried it yet ? ds wants it for his b'day !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now