Talk

Advanced search

Anyone own a Lascal buggyboard?

(11 Posts)
saadia Thu 31-Mar-05 18:48:34

I have been given a Lascal buggyboard by a friend who bought it but never used it. She is now on holiday and I don't know how to attach it to my Mamas and Papas freestyler buggy. There are just two prong type things attached to the board and I'm thinking that she may have forgotten to give me a crucial piece because I just don't see how it could attach to any buggy. Is there a detachable bit?

hana Thu 31-Mar-05 18:49:48

yo u prob need to buy a fixing kit - for each buggy it's used on you need a seperate one , John Lewis sell them

saadia Thu 31-Mar-05 18:51:05

Thanks Hana,I will look for one

Legacy Thu 31-Mar-05 18:51:25

In a word.....? YES

There are meant to be 2 pieces with holes in that need to be attached to the sides of the buggy - then you clip the two prongs into it. Hope she hasn't got rid of her pushchair - they are probably still attached!

you may be able to buy new ones as extras - I've heard of people who had one set for each puchchair....

saadia Thu 31-Mar-05 18:59:49

That explains a lot legacy - I will have to wait till she gets back from hols - I thought the whole thing looked a bit dodgy and precarious.

Tetley Thu 31-Mar-05 19:20:44

This is what you need! You can also click on the 'where to buy' bit to find stockists

Tetley Thu 31-Mar-05 19:22:36

Actually just clicked on the stockists bit & it doesn't work yet! Their distributors in the UK are \link{http://www.cheekyrascals.co.uk} who were great at sending me a replacement bit once.

Twiglett Thu 31-Mar-05 19:23:03

there is also a bar that goes in the middle that stabilises the whole thing

Twiglett Thu 31-Mar-05 19:24:29

please totally ignore that I am thinking of the Litaf Seat2Go

saadia Thu 31-Mar-05 20:52:25

Thanks all

madgirl Thu 31-Mar-05 21:00:05

jo jo maman bebe sell the adaptors

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now