Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know the web address for Quinny pushchairs?

(10 Posts)
Newbarnsleygirl Thu 31-Mar-05 15:29:55

Need to see if they make a different weather sheild.

TIA

vickiyumyum Thu 31-Mar-05 15:31:22

i don't have the web address but is it for the three wheelers? with the framed cover?

PinkButterfly Thu 31-Mar-05 15:46:51

its www.quinny.com

Newbarnsleygirl Thu 31-Mar-05 15:58:05

Yeah it is Vyy.

The weather sheild we've got has to be kept in a stupid little bag which takes half an hour to get in and out of and it's all screwed up now and dd keeps kicking it off so I thought that there might be a different one I could get.

LIZS Thu 31-Mar-05 16:01:17

Ours split near the zip and we lost the bag - tbh wouldn't fuss about getting their own again.

Newbarnsleygirl Thu 31-Mar-05 16:02:17

They are pretty useless and for £35 it's a bit of a scam tbh.

vickiyumyum Thu 31-Mar-05 19:59:52

hi hope you get this message. i had the same problem and couldn't get another one from quinny so brought a universal three wheeler rain cover from mothercare, it was only about £20 and it doesn't have frame so folds up in the basket underneath.
i'm sure they still do thema s i saw them in my local mothercare world yesterday.

swedishmum Thu 31-Mar-05 20:04:45

Hi
I'm using a pac - a - mac version I bought abroad (that shos my age!). It works fine and I found anything I asked about on Quinny website took weeks. On the other hand if you live near SE coast, everything much cheaper and easier to find in Belgium and Holland.

mummydreamer Thu 31-Mar-05 20:42:00

I had exactly the same problem - do they not realise that there is a design fault here???!!!!!

Will be trotting off to Mothercare as per Vickiyumyum's advice!

vickiyumyum Thu 31-Mar-05 20:49:17

i know i spent hours even trying to put it on the buggy for the first time and it never fitted properly, that why when i went into mothercare to complain they swapped it for their own brand and gave me a refund result!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now