Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

anyone got/know of Hauck prams/pushchairs? or any other recommendations for a newborn?

(4 Posts)
Moomin Wed 30-Mar-05 20:41:49

I am expecting baby #2 and after getting dh to drag the old travel system out from the cellar and nearly killing himself doing so i have decided we are NOT going to be using it next time round. We bought the Bebecar Tracker last time (see reviews section - it got the highest score but god knows how). It looks dead trendy but it weighs the same as a tractor and is as wide as a bus. I've nearly given myself the cold sweats remembering how I used to jam it down the aisles of the shops in town knocking small children out of my way.

Have also gone off the idea of a travel system anyway and think the baby should lie flat a bit more after reading some comments here about travel systems. Have been to have a look at deals on eBay and there are some Hauck 3 wheelers like this one for £99 which seems very good. Does anyone have any experience of these or know where i can read any reviews? They weigh 13Kg - sorry for being thick but is this heavy? Any other alternative suggestions?

LIZS Wed 30-Mar-05 20:46:42

That is reasonably heavy, but 3 wheelers with carrycots often are. Hauck are a German brand. If you do a search someone was commenting on one (not so favourably as I recall) a few weeks ago. tbh I think you get what you pay for but if you plan to walk a lot (as opposed to in and out of car) it would be fine.

LIZS Wed 30-Mar-05 20:48:17

Thread here

Moomin Wed 30-Mar-05 21:12:48

oo thanks LIZS - very interesting. glad i asked now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now