Talk

Advanced search

Kipling change bags

(11 Posts)
lunavix Wed 30-Mar-05 13:20:04

Where's best to get them from? Googled and the only website seems to be ebags but only has one. Does anyone know which is better out of the supernanny and supermommy bags? And do any high street stores sell them?

lunavix Wed 30-Mar-05 15:01:54

bump!

champs Wed 30-Mar-05 15:30:42

hiya what area are you in? have found this web site with stockist. (hope it's same one.)
here

Davros Wed 30-Mar-05 17:23:24

I've got Supernanny, didn't know about supermummy. Love mine. Got it by googling but can't remember where. John Lewis do a lot of kipling so maybe could order. Haven't seen the change bags in a shop ever.

lunavix Mon 04-Apr-05 09:39:31

davros given the choice would you get the supernanny again, or the super mommy or just the baby bag (they're all at the link champs gave us!)

Was just wondering, I don't know anyone else who has a kipling bag! I just like the look of the pockets and bits on the other two, but the super mommy is smaller...

nicm Mon 04-Apr-05 09:48:21

hi i have seen a website selling kipling bags and they look a bit cheaper than out local shop. haven't ordered from them yet though.
www.ebags.co.uk

hth

Davros Mon 04-Apr-05 09:53:26

I can't work that website! How do you get to a specific product?

lunavix Mon 04-Apr-05 10:02:11

you enter it and go to collections the baby bags are in the 'basic' collection!

Davros Mon 04-Apr-05 15:44:15

Still can't work it..... nothing happens when I click learn more about Basic...

lunavix Mon 04-Apr-05 16:33:06

hmm... if hover over product line you should see 'basic', click on that, then 'learn more about this line' on the next screen and all the bags come up! (in a seperate window)

you'll need to go to 'bags' in the scroll down 'chose product type'

and they're on page 20 with lots of baby bits!

lunavix Mon 04-Apr-05 16:34:03

I want to get one cos we use cloth nappies and need a biggish bag, tbh I like the supermommy best but it's the smallest.. spose the baby bag is the next like it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now