Talk

Advanced search

close baby carrier, does this look right?

(5 Posts)
misdee Fri 26-Dec-08 23:09:48

newborn holde
i didnt have the instructions and dh was fiddling with pc so could check

MatNanPlusTINSEL Sat 27-Dec-08 12:47:51

Looks ok, is baby happy? face/nose free?

CantSleepWontSleep Sat 27-Dec-08 13:27:42

Looks ok to me. How come yours looks so see through though?! Pic on my profile of the same hold if you want to compare, though he tends to end up slightly differently each time.

apuppydaviesisforlife Sat 27-Dec-08 13:37:06

i'd go for hoiking up a bit if it's comfy for you both - higher is usually better (although i have little to speak of in the way of boobs, may not be so comfy for others). it's spread well over your shoulders which is good for comfort but may not be so great for arm mobility - could always try fold/scrunching up over shoulders see how that feels.

misdee Sat 27-Dec-08 21:23:50

ooo csws, that loojks much better carry than i was doing. i atte,pted to get dd4 positioned higher today but she just didnt like it.

cant get the hang of feeding in sling, i think my norks are too large to do it comfortably. but did manage a sort of half feeding in sling, hard to explain but was able to get kids lunch ready with one hand, dd4 body and shoulder supported in the sling, but she liked to have her head out, so had her head being held iin my arm. meant her body was supported leaving me one hand free whilst walking about.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now