Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

FREE bottle of chardonaaaaay if you spent £25 on food at M&S.......

(9 Posts)
PuffTheMagicDragon Thu 24-Mar-05 21:35:43

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone's near an M&S over the weekend.

The lady in front of me went and got me my free bottle - very keen that I shouldn't miss out .

kikidee Thu 24-Mar-05 21:47:03

Ooohh I spent over £25 last night and no-one brought me a bottle of Chardonnay!! I did, however, get a £10 box of Swiss chocs for a fiver as I spent over £5 (?) on flowers.

champs Thu 24-Mar-05 23:32:59

hiya it's £35

suedonim Fri 25-Mar-05 01:09:32

I spent over 35gbp in M&S today and got a free chicken!!!

ThomCat Fri 25-Mar-05 01:10:24

well I will be now, thanks

Earlybird Fri 25-Mar-05 07:41:18

I was at M&S yesterday, and was offered a free bottle of wine when I paid at the till. Was given the choice of red or white. A nice Easter bonus!

bathmummy Fri 25-Mar-05 08:01:01

well I was in M&S yesterday and spent nearly £40 on mens pants and socks, no-one rushed to get me some wine and I needed it after the length of time I wasted pondering over which type to buy. I even photo texted DH to see which he preferred to the amusement of the bloke at the counter
Maybe it is the food dept. only then ?

Earlybird Fri 25-Mar-05 08:33:47

bathmummy - yes, I think the wine is only on offer with food purchases. But, sounds as if you could have used it with your clothing stress!

PuffTheMagicDragon Fri 25-Mar-05 09:55:32

Yes, it was only on food purchases. It was definitely if you spent £25 on food in the branch I visited. There might be slightly different promotions running in different parts of the country.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now