Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Free Breast pads from Lasinoh

(11 Posts)
Rachel (mumsnet) Thu 24-Mar-05 21:30:01

We wanted to let you know that Lansinoh are offering free breast pads to all mumsnet members. The disposable ultra thin breast pads are convenient, easy-to-use and extremely discreet. The pad benefits from the latest polymer technology which successfully absorbs moisture and incorporates a breathable leak proof outer layer.

For a free trial click here and quote reference BPSAM18E

jamiesam Thu 24-Mar-05 21:35:46

Thanks but... um... wasn't sure where to quote reference?

phatcat Thu 24-Mar-05 21:37:12

excellent - thanks Rachel - very timely (for me)

miffy2 Thu 24-Mar-05 22:01:30

...and they are really good too. I have been using them for a month or so as I found Thermobaby (very similar) hard to get, and more expensive.

Yorkiegirl Thu 24-Mar-05 22:04:03

Message withdrawn

popsycal Fri 25-Mar-05 11:58:40

thanks
i didnt have to quote ref no tho

Carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 29-Mar-05 11:10:47

Hi all - Just bumping this.

The free giveaway is part of an ad campaign Lanisonah are running on the Breast and bottlefeeding sections of Talk. Surprisingly Lansinoh hadn't had a huge take up on the freebies so we thought we'd highlight it - you know we hate to see a freebie go to waste! So if you're pregnant and thinking of breastfeeding, are breastfeeding or know anyone who is just click here and quote ref BPSAM18E

If you look on the Pregnancy section there's another freebie giveaway for some pregnancy vitamin supplements ... just in case you hadn't seen it. Both campaigns will probably be stopping this week, so click soon

Lolasmum Tue 29-Mar-05 13:17:30

Thanks for this. Can't find the vitams though....

Lolasmum Tue 29-Mar-05 13:18:04

Whoops - should read vitamins!

dabihp Fri 13-May-05 18:53:18

broken link!

dabihp Fri 13-May-05 19:29:20

oh no, its working now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now