Talk

Advanced search

British Gas - anyone got the address i need to write a big long complaint to please??

(5 Posts)
swiperfox Tue 22-Mar-05 19:03:21

They are an absolute rip off!! I'm going to let them know it!!!

MrsBigD Tue 22-Mar-05 19:07:23

try this

HTH

MrsBigD Tue 22-Mar-05 19:09:20

House Contact Details

Please note that, when calling House, your calls may be monitored and/or recorded for your security and to further improve our customer service to you. We may use your information throughout the Centrica group of companies, including British, Scottish Gas and One.Tel, to send you information that may be of interest to you. Please advise our staff if you would prefer not to receive this information.

Email us

We recommend using our secure messaging facility, as this offers security of data. If, however, your browser cannot display the 'email us' page, please note that the email address below is NOT secure and you should NOT send us personal data via this address.

house@house.co.uk

Fax us

Should you need to send us any documents that you're unable to send via email, you can fax us. Our fax number is:
0845 604 0304

Calling from abroad

If you live outside of the United Kingdom please call us on:
+44 113 382 1022

Write to us

If you wish to contact us via Royal Mail about any of the products or services offered by British Gas or our partners, here's our address:

House Contact Centre
PO Box 50
Leeds
LS1 1LE

Jbck Tue 22-Mar-05 23:25:26

You can also contact Energywatch if you can't resolve directly with company. It took Scottish Power 4 years to send us a gas bill despite being our electricity supplier too & billing us within 6 weeks of entry date. Energywatch fought our case & we got 35% off the bill.

swiperfox Wed 23-Mar-05 09:58:40

I'll try both of those, thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now