Talk

Advanced search

Mothercare urban detour - where do you get inner tubes from?

(11 Posts)
hotpotmama Wed 03-Dec-08 21:28:21

I looked on ebay and they all said silver cross urban detour inner tubes, which I don't understand cos its mothercare that makes the pram (I think).

Would these ones fit if I got them?

Help!!!!!

hotpotmama Wed 03-Dec-08 21:38:25

Bump?

twinklytoes Thu 04-Dec-08 06:49:32

try mothercare - they've got a catalogue of spare parts you can order.

if that was the title on the ebay listing then its probable that the inner tube fits the urban detour and a silver cross?

hotpotmama Thu 04-Dec-08 22:04:29

thanks twinkly, yes you are right about fitting both. Was having a thick moment (again!).

Have ordered the ebay ones now. smile

superloopy Thu 04-Dec-08 22:10:25

I got inner tubes from a pram shop but had them fitted at a bike shop. The guy in the bike shop said that they also sell the inner tubes and they were cheaper than the pram shop ones.

sasamax Fri 05-Dec-08 17:49:55

I think the tyre should tell you the size of tube needed in most cases (and it's usually 12" I think)

mckenzie Fri 05-Dec-08 17:52:19

I always bought mine from the local bike shop (and got them fitted/fixed there).

thexmasstockingmonsterofdoom Fri 05-Dec-08 17:53:41

bike shop or halfoprds.

TipsyFairydifferentID Fri 05-Dec-08 17:57:42

if you order through mothercare they can take a couple of weeks to come through, so if you need them now go to a bike shop.

hotpotmama Fri 05-Dec-08 21:24:39

A friend has told me to get my tyres filled with gel instead of air at a bike shop as then when you get a puncture, it doesn't go flat. Never heard of that before tho.

rose19 Sun 06-Sep-09 21:47:47

i need to get hold of a handle grip for an urban detour travel system. its the old model though any ideas where i can get hold of one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now