Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cheap Cillit Bang!!

(11 Posts)
swiperfox Fri 18-Mar-05 19:14:50

I've never bought it before because it has always been priced at nearly £4. Found a big squirty bottle in wilkinson today for £1.98.....bargain!!! lol (how sad has my life become???!!)

Blossomhill Fri 18-Mar-05 19:16:02

Although I have to say swiperfox (not a dora fan by any chance ?) I have bought some and not overly impressed!

swiperfox Fri 18-Mar-05 19:17:33

lol can you tell???
I was just thinking - it's probably cheap now because it's crap!!!!!

Blossomhill Fri 18-Mar-05 19:18:49

That's what I thought lol
I am always hoping and praying to find some miraculous product and never have even though I have spent loads trying them all out!

Lonelymum Fri 18-Mar-05 19:21:21

I bought some and wasn't that impressed either. It didn't get through the watermarks the way the advert implied it would. What a sucker I am!

Blossomhill Fri 18-Mar-05 19:23:46

It left a pink residue on my bath

champs Fri 18-Mar-05 20:19:58

also not impressed!! the pink got me, love pink also listened to advert(how gulable am i?!)

PuffTheMagicDragon Fri 18-Mar-05 20:21:06

It's the only thing that's worked on my stainless steel hob - hurrah!

marthamoo Fri 18-Mar-05 20:29:49

Can't vouch for the truth of this but dh was discussing Cllit Bang at work (should I have changed my name for this - how embarrassing is that for an admission?) and apparently you can't use it on tiles because it dissolves the grout and you can't use it on baths even though they show a bath on the packaging. Anyone else heard this?

Jbck Mon 21-Mar-05 20:32:16

They do different kinds for different things. I bought two from Asda both £1.98 but I'm not very impressed with it either.

Kayleigh Mon 21-Mar-05 21:46:24

what's the difference between the green and pink tops then ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now