Talk

Advanced search

maclaren volo

(8 Posts)
babyburps Thu 17-Mar-05 00:50:01

right, being the girlie i am lets talk colour! what do you all think, i keep making the wrong purchase decisions at the moment so i'll pass this one over! will mainly be for summer use so is it best to go for the silver one? although being in the city won't it look dirty and shabby in no time? is red o.k for a boy, is it worth paying 15pounds extra for red? found the silver for 35pounds at kiddicare.com. should i just go for black?! but that will be 50pounds too? help! going to bed! will check back tomorrow!

joash Thu 17-Mar-05 00:55:50

GS has the red one - fab. Even bought him a coat in grey and red (exactly the same red) - he looks great in his buggy (am I sad or what?)

janeybops Thu 17-Mar-05 01:34:58

red is a boys colour?????

babyburps Thu 17-Mar-05 11:27:08

but is it worth paying the extra for red?! am i so sad as to be this concerned with the colour! ...red is more me perhaps!...think am trying to match stroller with my outfits like a handbag or something!

tassis Thu 17-Mar-05 11:55:32

I paid more for a red maclaren twin and it's great. Love the colour. Go for it.

albert Thu 17-Mar-05 12:02:01

DS had the red one, it was brilliant but TBH I wouldn't have paid extra for it. Go for the cheaper silver one and spent the saving on a silver accessory for yourself so you match the stroller

joash Thu 17-Mar-05 21:20:32

Yeah, why on earth wouldn't red be a boys colour?

GS looks great in his, I love it and so does he. Its his favourite colour at the moment - has to have coat with red in it, red hat, gloves with red on them, red plate for his food, etc,etc. GO for it.

GeorginaA Thu 17-Mar-05 21:43:23

I paid for the red - it's a BEAUTIFUL colour, really nice. Besides, ds2 suits red

Now ds1 ... he's more of an olive green person...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now