Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone with a prima pappa highchair help me?

(13 Posts)
Flossam Wed 16-Mar-05 10:18:19

Just got one second hand, with no instructions. Managed to work out how to get it standing, think I can work out the height adjust and recline, but how the heavens do I seperate the two tables?! TIA.

Bearess Wed 16-Mar-05 10:20:59

two tables?

Flossam Wed 16-Mar-05 10:24:52

Yes, I thought there was a top and bottom table, they are two different colour so I don't think I am wrong!

Bearess Wed 16-Mar-05 10:28:32

what - do you mean the tray? Mine is tucked away in the attic in case there is ever a number 2 but the tray doesn't separate - we bought ours 3 yrs ago - so possibly the design has changed? I need to go to a copy shop anyway so I could see if I can find the instructions (can't promise but they could well be here somewhere!) and if you CAT me with your address I will send a copy to you.

Flossam Wed 16-Mar-05 10:33:40

Aw, bless you thats very kind. But I think the design must of changed, as I'm sure there are two. Thank you so much for offering that,can't believe you would go to all that effort. You must be lovely!

Bearess Wed 16-Mar-05 10:37:27

no worries, if you change your mind let me know - good luck!

anchovies Wed 16-Mar-05 10:40:39

there's a clip on the front top tray that you just pull towards you and upwards

Flossam Wed 16-Mar-05 10:48:36

Anchovies, Is it hard to get off usually? Because I had attempted it there, but still can't shift it. Sorry! Thanks again Bearess!

anchovies Wed 16-Mar-05 10:50:37

Yeah you have to give it a good pull outwards first, mine was really stiff at first. Its got a little latch thing that needs pulling out. You have got the one with a cup holder on the top at the moment?

Flossam Wed 16-Mar-05 10:52:36

No, it is just a plain surface. I can see a tiny little latch thing on the edge next to the seat, is that right?

anchovies Wed 16-Mar-05 10:54:53

Sounds like the top tray is missing then? The little latches on the sides numbered 1 and 2 are so you can lift the tray up so it will fold flat. There is a handle under the tray that pulls the tray off completely, you need to pull it so you can see the red dots so you can lift the side latches. Does all this sound right? Its not as hard as it sounds honest!

anchovies Wed 16-Mar-05 10:57:38

The latch to remove the top tray is on the very front. Got to go (and get dressed!!) but will check back later if you're still having trouble!

Flossam Wed 16-Mar-05 11:00:13

Yes I figured out how to get the tray on and off and how the tray will go upright. The tray is two toned though, and I can see little gaps in the bottom tray where the colour of the top tray is? God I confused! I'd have thought I'd be stuggling with the recline etc, not getting two tray apart! I wouldn't be worried, but the chair wasn't in the cleanest condition so I want to get in everywhere to give it a good scrub down!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now