Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Rug Doctor - bloody marvellous!

(3 Posts)
jamiesam Sun 13-Mar-05 21:51:59

Am rug doctor convert. Recommended by Branster on recent thread on steam cleaners. (Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou). Hire from Homebase for £21 including cleaning fluids and cleaned bedroom carpet, stairs and living room rug. They look like new!

I'm honestly not on a retainer. Just do it - guess it's basically just an industrial standard carpet cleaner. Am shocked at quite how dirty they were (everywhere else in house is hard floors, I suppose the dirt has to 'rest' somewhere! Have also used optional carpet shield at £7 (form of Scotchguard I believe)

Crusade over...

jamiesam Sun 13-Mar-05 21:54:12

Oops. PS meant to also rate steam cleaners/mops. Have unknown brand, second-hand one courtesy of sister. 1/2 pint of water, no detergent and practically no elbow grease and tiled kitchen floor is dead clean! Takes 5/10 mins tops (takes longer to sweep for dust and move furniture around)

sanchpanch Sun 13-Mar-05 21:58:42

thats good to know, i will definately take a trip to homebase, my carpets are desperate for some tlc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now