Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cheap changing bag?

(13 Posts)
MrsMattie Mon 03-Nov-08 12:46:37

Can anyone recommend a decent, cheap changing bag?

Spent shed loads on first baby (£585 on a buggy! WTF?), and am determined to be more frugal with this one. Got my buggy secondhand for £80 on Gumtree, so am reluctant to spend £50 on a bag!

Thanks.

MamaG Mon 03-Nov-08 12:49:11

Get that freebie one from boots

I was given one by nbg so didn't get the boots one

think you join the parenting club and then when you buy some pampers newborn nappies, you get the free bag - it looks absolutely fine, black with pockets

MrsMattie Mon 03-Nov-08 12:50:22

Ooh, will look into that!

sweetkitty Mon 03-Nov-08 12:50:30

TK Maxx I got a Samonsite one in there for £15 RRP£70) had all the bits I needed.

cmotdibbler Mon 03-Nov-08 12:50:33

We just used a cheap rucksac from Millets - lots of pockets so easy to organise, can be on you or the pushchair, not offensive to DH, and has a life afterwards. Used a big terry nappy square as a changing mat.

handbagqueen Mon 03-Nov-08 12:50:40

If you join the boots parenting club and buy pampers nappies you get a change bag for free. Its basic, but quite nice, has lots of pockets and compartments and includes a change mat.

Here's the link:
http://www.bootsparentingclub.com/benefits.php

Sawyer64 Mon 03-Nov-08 12:52:32

Was going to say that too MamaG (be needing your soon,so I gather from lurking this morning,wink Good Luck.)

Alternatively,you could go to a NCT sale,they often sell some good ones,and I have seen some cheap ones in Tesco this morning too.

babyjjbaby Mon 03-Nov-08 12:56:55

buy my avent one grin

tk maxx have nice bags cheap

carrielou2007 Mon 03-Nov-08 13:33:55

How about messenger style ones from Argos? I bought a black tigger one (lots of school kids have them too), water resistant, easily fits everything and changing mat, only 12.99 each. Also got a hot pink ripcurl one, not quite so stylish as my yummy mummy one (what a waste of money that was) and brill as swimming/gym bag.

mum2GKH Mon 03-Nov-08 23:15:36

a few nice but cheap ones here

daisy-may.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=24

i have had great service from this site and am happy to always recommend. x

NorthernLurker Mon 03-Nov-08 23:19:22

Another vote for Tkmaxx - I got a gorgeous bag from there for £20.

noolia Tue 04-Nov-08 09:08:19

A big cheap handbag?

mustdripgore Tue 04-Nov-08 09:10:42

MrsMattie, the boots ones are great! If you cant be bothereed to join parenting club, I've got one here you can have for postage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now