Talk

Advanced search

Where Can I Buy a Reasonably Priced Cot Bed Duvet & Cover

(7 Posts)
jumpyjan Mon 03-Nov-08 08:25:58

DD is about to burst out of her gro bag so want to move onto a cot bed duvet. I have tried mothercare etc but it seems so pricey - can anyone recommend somewhere a bit cheaper?

GuysballsintheSky Mon 03-Nov-08 08:29:18

Depends what you want. I bought one from Ikea on Fri, duvet and pillow for £12 and two covers for about £6 each. I bought them to try to tempt dd back into her cot and they seem fine. Pillow is thin enough not to worry me about suffocation!

jumpyjan Mon 03-Nov-08 08:35:07

wow that is good. wont be able to go to ikea for ages though as not one near me. Perhaps I could get a spare cover there which would bring the price down a lot. Thanks.

lizziemun Mon 03-Nov-08 08:35:10

I got this one

here.

pannetone Mon 03-Nov-08 22:10:09

Be careful with sizes. IKEA cot quilts and covers are 110cm x 125cm. The one Lizziemum has linked to is 100cm x120cm. My cot bed one is 120cm x150cm. Mine was from an ebay shop. Asda direct online are selling a 4.5 tog one for £6! (But £5 p&p). I'm going to buy a spare. Agree covers are pricey - 2 of mine again came from ebay shops and one from Jojo Maman Bebe.

gigglewitch Mon 03-Nov-08 22:21:40

I got dd's from Dunelm here and this in the shops they have a much wider range grin

gigglewitch Mon 03-Nov-08 22:25:36

blush my first link should've been this - not back to your thread, obv...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now