Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I need a pushchair (like a maclaren) that can have buggy board on....

(6 Posts)
insywinsyspider Sun 02-Nov-08 20:26:46

its mainly for public transport and I've not used a buggy board with my ds before so I have no idea whether they detach and fold up easily (I live in a village and we have crap old buses that you can't get a buggy through the door so you have to fold whole thing up)

any recommendations?

savoycabbage Sun 02-Nov-08 20:31:52

I have a lascal buggy board. They fit most pushchairs I think as they fit on to the vertical bits.

They do come off quite easily. On mine you push a button on each side and it pops off and then you can fold your buggy as normal.

insywinsyspider Sun 02-Nov-08 20:45:45

thanks - do they fit on any buggy's?

insywinsyspider Sun 02-Nov-08 20:50:02

sorry just realised terrible punctuation! blush grin

savoycabbage Sun 02-Nov-08 20:55:35

I think so. They look more complicated than they are. They have quite a good website as far as I can remember.

I got mine off e-bay but I think if you are going to be taking it on and off a lot you might be better off with a new one.

lascal

My sister had one with a seat and a place to put the toddlers feet but it stuck out so much she could hardly push the buggy.

babyjjbaby Sun 02-Nov-08 22:50:02

i wouldn't recomend them for geting on the bus i tried it and it was real awkerd i think u can leave it on the graco citysport and fold buggy up tho

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now