Advanced search

Scandanavian mothers - a quick question about a pram accessory...

(2 Posts)
changer22 Sun 02-Nov-08 20:11:19

Specifically, could someone tell me what the fabric harness is called that holds the baby to the carrycot part of prams like Emmaljunngas please. I saw them in Denmark this summer and they looked so much more comfortable than reins.

I have a Norwegian friend (male, no children) who could get one for me but I will need to know what it is called because he won't know!


changer22 Tue 04-Nov-08 11:32:43


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: