Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have a Quinny Zapp?

(12 Posts)
ark Wed 09-Mar-05 17:34:53

I really like the quinny zapp, but I don't want to slurge money without asking what people think! Has anybody got one ? Whats it like?

desperatehousewife Wed 09-Mar-05 17:44:03

beg pardon?!

ark Wed 09-Mar-05 17:56:01

Its a light weight stroller - very nice looking - its in the review section on here.

Justine (mumsnet) Wed 09-Mar-05 18:09:39

Have you seen our here ? Hope that helps

kikidee Tue 22-Mar-05 20:05:05

Can I revive this please? Has anyone got one? I really want one but I'm being slightly put off by the fact that it's not got a shopping basket and it doesn't recline. I only want it for holidays and for keeping in the boot of the car to supplement my Jane Powertrack which I love but is a pain to get in and out of the boot. DS is almost one.
Should I just get over myself and get a trusty Maclaren?

expatinscotland Tue 22-Mar-05 20:09:06

I saw one in a shopping centre. Just didn't fancy the style in RL.

ja9 Tue 22-Mar-05 20:13:59

it sounds perfect for what you want it for kikidee...

i seriously considered getting on.. went for a micralite instead and LOVE it.

kikidee Tue 22-Mar-05 20:24:59

ja9, the micralite was my original choice until I saw the Zapp. However,Mumsnetters seemed to think the Micralite was quite small and that put me off. My Ds is almost one and is a good size for his age. Have you found it to be on the small side. Also -it doesn't recline does it?

vickiyumyum Tue 22-Mar-05 20:37:41

hi all.
i have to say that i agree with the previous posts, i brought the zapp for my 2 yr old and hate it, people have actually laughed at it and said how awful, so much so that i went back to using my micralite but am on my way out tomorrow to buy the mamas and papas pulse as ds getting too big for micralite and after spending so much money on buggies really don't want to spend £160 on maclaren techno. (m&p pulse on special offer in m&p stores at £79.99)

ja9 Tue 22-Mar-05 20:39:59

kikidee,

no, the micralite does not recline much. i was slightly concerned about this, but didnt need to be as my 6.5 mth ds, can easily sleep in the 'bolt upright position'.

on the size issue, we tried my 22 mth nephew in it and he looked better in it than my ds - unless your child is <ahem> 'hefty', i dont think size is an issue.

hth

kikidee Tue 22-Mar-05 20:42:18

Thanks Ja9, one more question, does it have that all important shopping basket?

ja9 Tue 22-Mar-05 20:43:22

yes it does. its a little more tricky to access than the maclaren models, but its there all the same.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now