Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pram liners etc

(5 Posts)
MrsMattie Fri 24-Oct-08 16:40:48

Second time mum and I've forgotten what I need for a winter baby, to make the pram more cosy (have a M&P Pliko Pramette).

Pram liner / cosy toes thing? or just a pram sheet?

Blankets?

What do you advise.

Everything seems so bloody expensive! I got the pram secondhand on Gumtree for £80 so am reluctant to spend £50 on a footmuff.

elmoandella Fri 24-Oct-08 16:52:16

red castle wrap. or similar. get you linkk in moment.

elmoandella Fri 24-Oct-08 17:01:38

www.buginaruguk.com/

or

www.little-urchins.co.uk/acatalog/Babynomade_Fleece_Wrap_by_Red_Castle.html#a896

we had the baby nomade. fabulous as the legs are a bit easier for newborn to get into.

both of them are fab as you can take them out car seat or pram without waking to get them out footmuff. and lay them down and unwrap if they're too warm.

kiddicare do bug in a rug cheap. not sure how easy it would be to put feet in seperate. for the nomade you kinda fold it over their feeet

www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/categorydisplay12_10751_14552_brand_set_-1__10001?N=893

sazm Sat 25-Oct-08 18:49:47

i'm also having a winter baby,and i've just bought a babysnuggle,looks great as i can put her in it in the carseat then lift her into the pram without too much hassle(well thats the theory anyways lol)

here

MrsMattie Sun 26-Oct-08 11:25:14

Thanks both - great ideas, there. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now