Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Concord Trimax - has anyone got one? Would you recommend?

(8 Posts)
Plonker Fri 24-Oct-08 12:55:05

I need a third car seat (don't ask!!) to leave at my sisters for when she has my 15 month old dd. I already have a Britax duo plus in my car, plus a Britax freeway which stays in MIL's car for when she minds dd. My sis had a rear-facing car seat in her car but dd has outgrown it so needs another. I was planning to plump for another freeway (cheap and cheerful grin) but spotted this ...

Concord Trimax any thoughts? Has anyone got this and would you recommend it?

TIA

Plonker Fri 24-Oct-08 17:30:14

No-one got one of these? Know anyone who has one??

i have one very similar to that one. it's really easy to put in the car. and we were nearly in an accident a few weeks ago (had to stop VERY suddenly) and it held DS really well (and he's 3)
i would recommend it.

elmoandella Fri 24-Oct-08 18:50:43

we had ultimax. tbh it fell to pieces. bits of foam broke inside. head rest started to refuse to stay up.

personally i wouldn't buy concorde again.

Spink Fri 24-Oct-08 19:05:50

We have an Ultimax and so far it has been great. Had it for about a year I guess.

elmoandella Fri 24-Oct-08 19:11:32

mines started to fall to pieces around 2 year old. once it was out of guarantee hmm

LIZS Fri 24-Oct-08 19:19:46

I'd suggest you check the safety tests of the European equivalent of AA - one Concord did very poorly a few years back.

Plonker Fri 24-Oct-08 19:43:54

Ok, thanks all smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now