Talk

Advanced search

Kaiser XL or buggy snuggle?

(14 Posts)
Yorky Fri 24-Oct-08 07:29:40

DS hates his cosytoes, his feet touch the bottom so everytime i try and kep his legs warm he kicks/wriggles/manages to escape from it which kind of defeats the object.
I love the stripes on the buggy snuggles, esp as have side by side double for when DC2 arrives next month and am really hoping some kind relative turns up carrying stripey baby snuggle as new baby present.
But I can completely see the sense of the open bottom option for muddy shoes on the kaiser, esp for DS
Any experience, opinions etc please

sazm Fri 24-Oct-08 11:35:14

i have a kaiser and love it,my dd loves snuggling up in it too. i think its much cosier than a buggysnuggle,also its waterproof.great for the really cold months.

loveshopping Fri 24-Oct-08 14:05:03

would have to say buggysnuggles, love the fleece stripey ones and great to have a few lol and change the look of buggy, I think someone on chat was talking about where to get them cheap at the mo.
know what you mean, wouldn't it be great to have something like that as a new baby present

lazarou Fri 24-Oct-08 14:12:15

Someone on here recommended a Kaiser XL when I was asking last year. It was great, and so warm. Ds2 would get willingly into his pushchair because it was so comfy.

Yorky Fri 24-Oct-08 16:28:28

Thank you both
So 2:1 for the kaiser atm, any more comments out there?

bamboo Fri 24-Oct-08 16:41:29

Have no experience of either but this is the site mentioned as having cheap buggysnuggles I think.

pushchair Fri 24-Oct-08 16:54:47

my DD kicks her cosy toes off. All of mine have. have recently Gotten a kaiser and it comes up really high if you want to zip it right up. Only problem-I can see DD discovering zip and letting herself out.

loucee Fri 24-Oct-08 16:56:51

I love my Kaiser footmuff, especially as it zips up the front, I didn't appreciate how difficult it is to zip up around a toddler until today when I used one like that.

The Kaiser ones that you pull up the cord to really cocoon the child in are my favourite, so their chest, arms etc are all cosy

loveshopping Mon 27-Oct-08 21:01:16

has anyone bought a bugglesnuggle from the link above? am now looking for a waterproof one. thanks

nicolamumof3 Tue 28-Oct-08 08:26:44

I was just about to order the waterproof retro spot from them, but i've just bought a new puschair instead woops blush

loveshopping Tue 28-Oct-08 10:23:25

LOL nicola

nicolamumof3 Tue 28-Oct-08 10:26:35

yes maybe i should change my 'name' yours is fab!! maybe i could be 'lovebuggies' lol!!

BexieID Tue 28-Oct-08 10:30:03

I love my Kaiser, kept Tom nice and warm in Blackpool a few weeks ago. The question is, can I fold up the MB with it on without breaking it, lol. Otherwise, i'll probably get a snuggle.

saltcod Tue 28-Oct-08 12:32:31

BTW, the bugglesnuggles now come with double end opening zips, so you can leave the bit where their feet go unzipped which solves muddy boots problem

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now