Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Tractor Tom bowl, dish , cutlery etc.....anyone know where i can buy it ???

(4 Posts)
nutcracker Tue 08-Mar-05 19:12:57

Ds loves Tractor Tom, and apparently they now do a dish, plate cup set etc but i don't know where they sell it.

Also has anyone seen the clothes for sale in Adams or Bhs ???/

littlemissbossy Tue 08-Mar-05 19:19:23

Hi nutcracker, have you looked in Tesco or Asda, somewhere like that for the plate set?
Haven't seen the clothes but they have Tractor Tom toys and other accessories on

nutcracker Tue 08-Mar-05 19:20:56

Oooo thanks for that will have a look now.

Don't think they have the plate etc in Asda, looked in Wilkos too but nowt in there either.

allytally Thu 19-Apr-18 15:44:35

How about Tractor Ted instead if you cant find Tractor Tom. Mine loved the real life images on it all

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: