Talk

Advanced search

Phil & Teds 'Nappy Bags' - Pannier Bags, Diddie Bag, Bac Pac X, or another - which did you choose?

(14 Posts)
UmSami Thu 23-Oct-08 13:41:54

Hi All,

I'm trying to decide which Phil & Teds bag is the best option to go go with a P&T Sport...every time I think I have made my mind up I hear something and start rethinking...

I'm trying to do this solely online, and, as the products aren't available where I live I have to do it blind and get it shipped...so no returns!

So ladies, please help...please share your experiences!

UmSami Thu 23-Oct-08 22:27:20

LackaDAISYcal Thu 23-Oct-08 22:30:42

I've just been looking at bags as well so will join you here if I may?

I was going to get a hang bag as I've just swapped my McLaren Techno for a Sport double and the lack of pockets is frustrating already (on day two)

DH suggested I just use one of the many bumbags we have for running/hiking etc. He doesn't understand the concept of colour co-ordination obviously hmm

moomaa Fri 24-Oct-08 21:49:26

I have surprised myself by finding that I can cope with a very small bag with nappies, change mat, wipes, muslin, babygro & vest only in the shopping basket and my purse/keys/bits and bobs tucked in with the baby. I'm suprised when I consider how much stuff I lugged everywhere for DS1...

My friend has a thing like the hang bag and it is very handy for her bits and bobs but I don't reckon you could keep enough for changing in there.

UmSami Fri 24-Oct-08 22:59:06

LOL at coordination...MEN just don't get it do they?!

I was thinking diddie bag possibly supplemented with the hang bag (apparantly the mini diddie clips onto the frame)

I'll seriously have to downscale the packing though...I still lug around change of clothes, nappies, wipes, milton, mat, sudocreme, food and drink, and toys for my 2.7 year old!

moomaa Sat 25-Oct-08 10:37:40

I 'make' toys for my DS now, napkins, sachets of sugar, spoons, leaves, twigs, leaflets all work pretty well

UmSami Sat 25-Oct-08 13:56:46

LOL...v. inventive...leaves and twigs are great favourites of ds...only prob, we live in saudi...it's more about the sand! LOL.

ilovemydog Sat 25-Oct-08 13:58:50

I have a pannier bag for my P & T, but only because the diaper bag (Skip/Hop) kept hitting DS in the face when in newborn position shock

blithedance Sat 25-Oct-08 19:25:48

UmSami, I answered your query on the other thread if that helps.

UmSami Sat 25-Oct-08 22:27:19

Blithedance...I missed that completely...sorry! Am off to llok now...Thanks.

UmSami Sat 25-Oct-08 22:49:43

Blithedance...how good are you? Thank you thats a fab pic

blithedance Sat 25-Oct-08 23:34:28

You will be fine. It's a lovely sturdy buggy and you can hang/pile tons onto the handlebars. Feels like pushing an airport luggage trolly sometimes but I expect you're used to that.

UmSami Sun 26-Oct-08 01:41:23

Lol I am...I really hope it's a good choice...that damn thing is so blinkin expensive here (nearly twice the uk price!) shock DH will have a fit if it doesnt work out well! Thanks again for help!

UmSami Mon 27-Oct-08 01:26:46

Well I just ordered the Diddie Bag from mothercare...lets hope its a good choice...and lets hope it arrives by 31st when BIL leaves uk for here!
Oh shock when I googled diddie bag trying to get a good price...this thread came up about 8th on list!!! I'm easily entertained lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: