Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Oh puhleeeassseeee.....

(26 Posts)
marthamoo Tue 08-Mar-05 15:39:58

For the pampered pet who has everything...

pet strollers

mummydreamer Tue 08-Mar-05 15:43:04

Message withdrawn

lunarx Tue 08-Mar-05 15:45:44

lol....

amynnixmum Tue 08-Mar-05 15:46:16

PMSL

dyzzidi Tue 08-Mar-05 15:55:26

PMSL

Tinker Tue 08-Mar-05 15:56:37

Or "Oh Purrlease."

maomao Tue 08-Mar-05 15:57:48

Doing some shopping, moo?

marthamoo Tue 08-Mar-05 15:57:57

<<<wince>>> @ Tinker

marthamoo Tue 08-Mar-05 16:02:19

Well, I saw a UK version in the supplement that came with my Radio Times but I can't link to it (it's one where the link just takes you to the home page). So I googled it and found the American version - which of course is more all singing, all dancing than the UK version.

For the UK version (a snip at £49.99) you have to go to this site and put pet in the search box, then go to the second page of results.

If you were interested that is!

alaughingcow Tue 08-Mar-05 16:04:50

PMSL

psychomum5 Tue 08-Mar-05 16:04:55

There is a lady down our road who bought a baby pram for her dog....and this is true!!!!

She goes out every day with the dog in the pram, and my kiddies think it's hysterical. They even asked her why once last summer, and she said it was so the dog didn't get tired!!!

champs Tue 08-Mar-05 16:31:28

pmsl!! and costs more than some baby ones!

marthamoo Tue 08-Mar-05 17:01:33

Well it's funny because I was with my friend in a shop and the raincover was down on her buggy and a woman peered in and said (in a highly disappointed voice) "oooh...I thought you had a puppy in there." We both looked at each other and tried not to POSL but perhaps this woman had seen one of these things? Or had one? We just thought she was mad.

Tissy Tue 08-Mar-05 17:13:14

if your pet needs fresh air, and, due to age or illness can't walk, why not just stick it outside the backdoor for a couple of hours?

Hillarious!

WigWamBam Tue 08-Mar-05 17:22:07

Actually, I would use one of these to take my cat to the vets. I don't have a car, my vet is a long walk away, and I have a disability which means I can't carry heavy weights for long distances.

Although I'd draw the line at using it to take the cat out for a walk.

<shuffles off feeling like a sad git>

Tissy Tue 08-Mar-05 19:57:18

but, WWB, that's for your benefit, not the cat's (he doesn't care how he gets to the vet- probably would rather not get there at all ), you could always stick your cat in a basket and take it in the kids' pram, or shopping trolley.

This will probably appeal to all those indulgent old ladies who buy their doggies coats and feed them on gourmet food, and table scraps, and wonder why the poor thing is obese.

Amanda3266 Tue 08-Mar-05 20:00:04

Can't wait to show my darling puss cat what I've bought her for her birthday.

melsy Tue 08-Mar-05 20:01:45

oH ffs HAVE YOYU EVER !!!!

ROFL
I just have to keep lookin at it !!!

Were did u find that miss moo ???

zebra Tue 08-Mar-05 20:11:19

You can get special bicycle trailers (as in, tow with your bike) for pets, too. What's more, when I take my kids in the cycle trailer a lot of people stop and say, "I could use one of those for my dog."

ChicPea Tue 08-Mar-05 20:14:15

At LA airport I actually saw a woman (American) carrying her minature Yorkshire Terrier in the dog version of a Baby Bjorn. She looked very pleased with herself like she was carrying her new born. I kid you not!

Donbean Tue 08-Mar-05 20:15:46

Im sure that little dog was shitting outside my house the other day....lets just say that its "stroller days" are over..........

pixel Tue 08-Mar-05 22:24:52

Is this a bad time to admit that I've used dd's buggy to take the cat to the vet? Ok so I did feel a bit of a saddo but she was a big cat (maine coon) and weighed over a stone. I'd already damaged my shoulder once carrying her in a basket so I just stuck the basket on the buggy, problem solved.

Even I'm not sad enough to buy the cat her own buggy though!

Gobbledigook Tue 08-Mar-05 22:27:35

Absolutely ROFL!! Love it marthamoo!

marthamoo Tue 08-Mar-05 22:34:05

Anyone else reckon that cat in the picture is stuffed? I can see a dog sitting in one of those willingly but a cat? I don't think so...

"The pet stroller..perfect for taking your embalmed feline for a wander round the park."

sallystrawberry Tue 08-Mar-05 22:35:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now