Talk

Advanced search

Phil & Teds raincovers - shite??? or just mine?

(4 Posts)
TheOtherMaryPumpkins Wed 22-Oct-08 22:28:35

Is it just me not fitting it roght or that I have a dodgy raincover, or are they all as bad as this, it simply will not keep the lo at the back dry! It needs something to fix it to the back of the second seat imo? Am I missing some magic accessory??
And while I am here, the back seat again, when I take baby out the seat has always rolled under the bar so baby has been sitting on a bar hmm same question as above!!

ohdearwhatamess Thu 23-Oct-08 09:57:18

Don't have the bar problem, but I agree that the raincover is poor. It just isn't long enough at the back to keep the baby dry.

TheOtherMaryPumpkins Fri 24-Oct-08 14:32:53

I'm going to get hold of some velcro straps and attempt to sew it on to the back flap so I can loop it around the back bar on the extra seat, hopefully baby will be dry then. have got thru a few coats this week as the hoods keep getting sodden.

ledodgy Fri 24-Oct-08 14:36:34

Yes I agree the raincover is poor. My back seat goes under the bar when it's on recline so it's hard to slide ds2 in without whacking his head on the bar. I like P&T because of the small size of them compared to other doubles but I do think they are overrated. I have a nightmare getting my back wheels up kerbs as well iyswim especially now ds2 is getting heavier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now