Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

baby carrier, as featured on todays prog

(8 Posts)
voni Mon 07-Mar-05 22:53:21

hello Did anyone watch todays programme ? There was a product featured that was a "baby belt shelf" I can't remember the name , I would like to purchase one , has anybody had one or can anyone help. Are they any good ? Thanks Voni

bambi06 Mon 07-Mar-05 22:55:48

do you mean those that fasten around your waist if so i think maman jojo bebe sell them as well as a few outdoor wear company like ( i think) muckypups.

bambi06 Mon 07-Mar-05 22:58:08

i think theyre called hippy chick .hang on i`m trying to search for you

voni Mon 07-Mar-05 23:01:25

thanks 4 that, have you heard if there any good?, i've got a bad back and was thinking of getting one

bambi06 Mon 07-Mar-05 23:02:59

yeah got it try www.kiddicare.com theyre called hippychich hipseat and are £34.99 but i may have seen them elsewhere, try ebay or families online they often sell stuff like that or even the classifieds of good old MN

bambi06 Mon 07-Mar-05 23:04:42

i used one when i lived in new york, theyre brill and have a bag incorporated in them, very handy for hopping off and on public transport without a buggy, also have a bad back so yes theyre good for that

voni Mon 07-Mar-05 23:07:23

thanks i think ebay is a good idea, prob alot cheaper! cheers 4 looking 4 me

voni Mon 07-Mar-05 23:10:46

I think it will be very usefull, i'll let u know how i get on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now