Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

baby carrier, as featured on todays prog

(8 Posts)
voni Mon 07-Mar-05 22:53:21

hello Did anyone watch todays programme ? There was a product featured that was a "baby belt shelf" I can't remember the name , I would like to purchase one , has anybody had one or can anyone help. Are they any good ? Thanks Voni

bambi06 Mon 07-Mar-05 22:55:48

do you mean those that fasten around your waist if so i think maman jojo bebe sell them as well as a few outdoor wear company like ( i think) muckypups.

bambi06 Mon 07-Mar-05 22:58:08

i think theyre called hippy chick .hang on i`m trying to search for you

voni Mon 07-Mar-05 23:01:25

thanks 4 that, have you heard if there any good?, i've got a bad back and was thinking of getting one

bambi06 Mon 07-Mar-05 23:02:59

yeah got it try www.kiddicare.com theyre called hippychich hipseat and are £34.99 but i may have seen them elsewhere, try ebay or families online they often sell stuff like that or even the classifieds of good old MN

bambi06 Mon 07-Mar-05 23:04:42

i used one when i lived in new york, theyre brill and have a bag incorporated in them, very handy for hopping off and on public transport without a buggy, also have a bad back so yes theyre good for that

voni Mon 07-Mar-05 23:07:23

thanks i think ebay is a good idea, prob alot cheaper! cheers 4 looking 4 me

voni Mon 07-Mar-05 23:10:46

I think it will be very usefull, i'll let u know how i get on.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: