Talk

Advanced search

Best travel highchair/booster seat recommendations please!

(6 Posts)
dairymoo Mon 20-Oct-08 12:41:32

I have 14mo DTs and would like to get a couple of travel chairs for meals out and about. They are on the small side so I'm hoping we'll get use out of them for the next couple of years (or am I being really naive??).

What should I go for? I was considering splashing out on two handysitts but they are really expensive and I'd prefer a cheaper option, if poss!

TIA!

MrsBadger Mon 20-Oct-08 12:43:09

the inflato ones from ARgos
[rummages]
thus

Egg Mon 20-Oct-08 12:45:41

I just got two of these for my twins. Not actually used them yet, but have used the same ones in restaurants and find them great.

Egg Mon 20-Oct-08 12:46:53

BTW, I have the exact same one as MrsB linked to, which I got for DS1. I never liked it but possibly I tried DS1 in it too early (he kept swaying to the side and nearly falling off chair). Everyone else I know thinks they are great and they are v portable.

dairymoo Mon 20-Oct-08 12:49:02

Ooh, I like the look of both of those, thanks! (Especially the retro spotty one grin) Egg - Are they heavy?

Egg Mon 20-Oct-08 13:04:18

They are heavy in that you prob wouldn't want to be walking round with two in a bag, we have got them more for taking in car when we go visiting people (not that we ever do...).

Mrs B's one is much better if you are walking / going in public transport etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now