Talk

Advanced search

Jane Powertwin - if you have one, what are they like?

(7 Posts)
pgwithnumber3 Sun 19-Oct-08 21:29:26

Hmm, still looking for a double pushchair that I love (although it will never happen). I tried the Jane Powertwin yesterday in Mothercare and was quite impressed with how easy the car seat went on and how easy it was to get up and down but I would like you know from people who have one what they are like.

At the moment it is between the Jane and an Easywalker Duo which I have not yet seen in real life as I cannot find a stockist near to me.

pgwithnumber3 Sun 19-Oct-08 22:08:23

Pippinella Wed 22-Oct-08 11:43:39

Absolutely fantastic! I loved mine - you are right, they do fold down so well and are really compact. I much preferred it to a P&Ts as it seems to handle better - has a better weight distribution - I thought the Phil and teds seemed to have all the weight at the front, making it difficult to push/get up kerbs.

Would have one again in a shot!

The really nice thing about having the car seat to match is, you can put the seat on the front seat for baby and recline the back seat fully for the eldest so you can get both asleep together!

AnnasBananas Wed 22-Oct-08 17:42:41

Search in the messages there was a very comprehensive thread about the Powertwin a wee while ago comparing it with the PHil and Teds, you will find lots of good advice there.

Neeerly3 Wed 22-Oct-08 17:47:46

loved mine - had it for a year with my twins - we went to a side by side after that because i couldn't handle the meltdowns when one twin was put in the back...but if its for siblings where one is older than tuther it's fab.

pgwithnumber3 Wed 22-Oct-08 21:39:36

Thanks, there is one in a nearly new Pram shop near me for £199, I would only offer £150 for it but it is pristine. I am thinking of getting it tomorrow but I think it is the older model (not the 2008 one) and not sure what car seat is suitable for it. Anyone know what car seats fit on one that is around 18 months old?

Pippinella Thu 23-Oct-08 11:54:26

That would the Rebel, not the Rebel Pro - but check on the buggy if it is Pro compatible or not. Mine was not the Pro version and it took a 3 year old rebel seat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now