Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does this car seat exist?

(7 Posts)
scrappydappydoo Sat 18-Oct-08 22:10:59

I know, very boring but I'm looking for a car seat that is a high backed booster with a five point harness BUT - here's the catch I want an ISOFIX one - I've seen loads of non-isofix but haven't found an isofix one - does one exist?? Thanks in advance

thingamajig Sat 18-Oct-08 22:49:18

There doesnt seem to be one on the market in this country, or abroad as far as I can see. How old is your child? Is it practical to get a group one seat with Isofix then move into another seat when he/she is four?

MrsBadger Sat 18-Oct-08 23:09:34

I don't think they exist - because a highback booster (ie group 2) uses the adult belt it will never need Isofix to attach it, so I imagine it's not ecomonical to put an Isofix thing on a seat where it will be used so little.

SparklyGothKat Sat 18-Oct-08 23:19:13

my sister has a isofix high back booster seat, but not with a 5 point harness

bythepowerofgreyskull Sat 18-Oct-08 23:20:26

we have an isofix high back booster but it uses the seatbelt not a 5 point harness - sorry

scrappydappydoo Sun 19-Oct-08 07:33:31

Hmm - thats what I thought. I'm just reviewing options really - I have dd1 who is a tall 2 yr old and dd2 who is approaching the weight limit on her infant seat. I was thinking of moving dd1 into a highbacked booster with a harness to avoid buying another stage 1 seat. I prefer isofix cos i know that its securely fitted in especially if I'm moving dd1 in early. Thanks anyway

egypt Sun 19-Oct-08 07:48:48

try searching for australian makes, they have to have isofix i believe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now