Talk

Advanced search

which of these activity gyms would you buy

(6 Posts)
tinkisgoingtohaveapumpkin Sat 18-Oct-08 13:21:54

this one is my favourite especially bearing in mind the price

www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3487163/Trail/searchtext>RAINFOREST.htm

or
www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3486937/Trail/searchtext>RAINFOREST.htm

also like this

www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001151&langId=-1&search Terms=SINGING+STARS&Submit=GO+%3E

FAQ Sat 18-Oct-08 13:24:48

I'd go for the cheapest grin - they don't use them for that long and then they just take up space and never get used again.

Jbck Sat 18-Oct-08 13:52:07

I bought this for DD2. It's cheaper than when I bought it altho' I was really lucky to get it in a closing down sale & didn't pay the RRP of £35 that's about elsewhere.

It converts as they get older & she loves it. You can set it so the slightest tap makes music to them using the keys themselves. She's 11 months & is ready to get it set up at the next level.

It's not as cutesie as the ones you like but I think it'll last longer. She's outgrown her Blossom Farm gym now.

isaidboo Sat 18-Oct-08 13:58:37

I think the first one looks nice.
We have the sing stars one and it is good because it converts to piano and lasts until 18 mths or so.
middle one - far too pricey

ceebee74 Sat 18-Oct-08 14:01:48

I have just bought the middle one for my not-yet-born baby. I have had my eye on it for months now but thought it was too expensive but Argos were selling it for £40 a couple of weeks ago (sorry!) which I thought was a bit more reasonable.

Can't say how it is yet as baby not born - but DS (2.3) seems to like the look of it hmm

But would definitely have bought the first one if this one had not been on sale.

moshie Sat 18-Oct-08 19:17:28

You'll get more use from the singing stars one than the others, cheapest one too, agree with FAQ.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: