Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

how do i open my travel cot?????????

(6 Posts)
gio71 Sat 18-Oct-08 07:40:39

havent used it for over a year but was all fine then. How do I open it? I cant get all the sides to click in place at same time. Any ideas? We have just moved house, dismantled cot and waiting for an order that never arrives with new bed for ds from Ikea. So ds in our bed kicking me all night......

JustKeepSwimming Sat 18-Oct-08 07:55:25

Um not sure they can be fiddly but here goes:

make sure the base is 'up' not pushed down.
then try and 'click' the middle of each side into place. try doing opposite sides, then opposite ends.
when they have clicked, then push down the base.

does this help?

umberella Sat 18-Oct-08 07:57:26

normally its long sides first, then short sides, before flattening base.

it's like the bloody krypton factor to start with but you'll get the hang of it! Sometimes they have instructions on the base of the mattress bit.

LadyLaGore Sat 18-Oct-08 08:07:14

oh god i remember struggling for hours minutes trying to get one of these things up and down. was inherited so no instructions. what a pita. felt a right tit when i noticed the clear 4 step by step instructions printed on the base in big letters blushgrin

Tigerschick Sat 18-Oct-08 08:11:51

Ours and my parent's ones are both 'click the sides first and then push the base down' ones.
Good luck, they can be really awkward.

gio71 Sat 18-Oct-08 18:29:42

done it!! thanks everyone, never going to put it down again (which may make the "travel" part of it bit complex hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now