Talk

Advanced search

maxi cosi tobi or priori xp?

(9 Posts)
fairimum Fri 17-Oct-08 19:10:31

Looking at getting one of these for our daughter and wondered what people thought of them! Is the tobi much better?
thanks

Macdog Fri 17-Oct-08 19:16:45

Got the priori xp and it's good

nowwearefour Fri 17-Oct-08 19:18:33

what car do you have. we found the tobi did not fit in our car AT ALL. so make sure you check it out. the straps on the priori xp kept on twisting and drove us mad. Apparently there is a way to fix that though.

Sazisi Fri 17-Oct-08 19:27:31

We've the priory xp for 2.5 years or so now and it's great. Haven't had any probs with straps here

nickytwoooohtimes Fri 17-Oct-08 19:30:26

I also have the priori xp and have been extremely pleased with it.

nicolamumof3 Fri 17-Oct-08 21:08:37

we have two priori xps one for ds2 2.9yrs (we have the twisty straps problem too!!) and one for ds3 15m.

Great car seats, easy to install and confident in their safety easy to move into nanny's car too. would recommend xx

andyrobo237 Mon 20-Oct-08 21:21:24

I have had both and prefer the tobi (if it its your car). You dont have to loosen the straps the same way - once you have unclicked them you just pull them out of the way, and get child out - well easy! It is also a lot easier to fit as the car seatbelt goes round a different route/

Not sure the price difference is worth it thoug, as you can get the Priori at discounted prices on the net!

thatsnotmymonster Mon 20-Oct-08 21:25:06

We have 2 Tobi's. They are easy to fit and VERY secure once in- they do not move at all. they don't seem to recline as much as the priori when fitted but are dc's don't seem to find this a problem. I also like how you don't have to take them out of the car to adjust the height of the shoulder straps.

My dn has a priori and the straps keep twisting and getting stuck.

bumble75 Mon 20-Oct-08 21:53:40

I have a tobi and love it - the straps are great, is super easy to fit, feels rock solid once in the car and dd always looks really comfy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now