Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Which doll for dd2 (2.8)?

(9 Posts)
Marne Fri 17-Oct-08 16:03:52

Dd is just strting to show interest in doll's, she does'nt realy play with toys as she has ASD, so i want to buy her a small doll for x-mas. I would preffere a soft bodied doll and also it needs to be able to have a bottle/dummy shuved in its mouth. Any sugestions?

sammybeth Fri 17-Oct-08 16:05:12

Newborn baby annabell. Then you could add to it later on with extra clothes aand accesories

sammybeth Fri 17-Oct-08 16:05:50

I say newborn as its smaller than the normal baby annabell

Sazisi Fri 17-Oct-08 16:06:33

DD3 has Baby Stella. It's a very sweet doll, soft and velvety and beautifully made. Has a dummy which attaches magnetically, doesn't have a mouth hole though

Marne Fri 17-Oct-08 16:10:28

must have a mouth hole, i think dd just wants to shuve things in its mouth grin, has the baby annabell got a mouth and bottle?

I looked at the baby alive newborn today but she looked a bit ugly hmm

sammybeth Fri 17-Oct-08 16:14:28

Just looked on argos and newborn annabell has a mouth hole but doesnt come with either dummy or bottle. but saw my first baby born which has a mouth and a bottle and looks lovely. its in argos

Eniddo Fri 17-Oct-08 16:16:47

newborn annable doesnt come with a bottle in the uk even though the pic is on the box for some reason

uptomyeyes Fri 17-Oct-08 16:25:40

<<drifts wistfully through girly thread...then turns slowly back to turn the pages on scalextric and star wars toys for my three sons >>

Marne Fri 17-Oct-08 16:37:11

Thanks, i think i will go for baby born smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now